Sunday 12 February 2017

Interview: make up artist saima khan

Aiman Khursheed
2k15/MC/14
BS Part III                     
INTERVIEWOFMAKEUPARTIST
SAIMAKHAN
 
Q1: Tell me about yourself?
 A: I belong to a Muslim family. I was born in 1978, I graduated in 1996 and got married after that. I start my profession when I was in 9th with support of my family. Since 20 years I got experience about my profession. Besides this I am blessed with perform Hajj three times in my life. Iam fully independent successful and strong lady as well a mother and wife also.  I wish people always be satisfied and happy with my work.
Q2: Why did you choose this profession?
A: I found this profession for fashion and glamour, I have personal interest in this field because I love lots of creativity.
Q3: What is the biggest challenge makeup artisthave to face?
A:  Actually our society evolves on daily basis, so the biggest challenge for me is upgrade with date and new trend and it’s also a big problem that how I control clients skin problem
Q4: If a customer asks for a style that you are sure would not suit them, how do you convince the customer to go otherwise?
A: I convince them by sharing my suggestion for their face, for their skin and hair styling.
Q5: Tell me about your experience as a makeup artist?
A: I started my career from my own saloon. I apply makeupspecial events,  wedding makeup, model makeup, and for fashion show.
Q6:  If a customer asked you what is the most suitable cosmetic for them, how would you help?
A:  I give proper guidance to the client and also tell them for choose imported brands.
Q7:  When and how you clean your tools?
A:  After use I cleaned my all tools and useless tools are dust out.
Q8: Tell me about a time you had a very stressful day at work and how did you handle it?
A:  Really it’s very stressful, because this profession there many other thing which are at some problem, but by the grace of Allah, I handle all these things and my professional work too.
Q9:  Have you ever had a conflict with a coworker/ supervisor? How did you resolve it?
A:  Yes sometimes, I had because of some major mistakes but then we understand each other and resolve it easily.
Q10: Imagine, you make a mistake while you apply makeup to a customer. How do you handle it?

A: Yes, because of oily and patchy skin, sometimes it make mistakes but uses of important brands and different techniques, I cope up my mistakes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment