Sunday 19 February 2017

interview: ayesha amin by fatima jawaid

Why Q nos? Have u ever seen published  numbers in a questions as u put it?  Only 2-3 questions should be personal, others about her field.
 Put space before writing new question. 
Do not bracket  heading etc. 

Fatima Jawaid
2K15/MC/28
BS PART III
Interview
AYESHA AMIN
(YOUNG YOUTH AND SOCIAL ACTIVIST)
Ayesha Amin, a young patriotic youth icon and social activist of Hyderabad Sindh.  A girl with beauty and brain.  An excellent orator, enthusiastic and passionate youth facilitator. She has been well known and reputed social activist since past four years. She has been found mentoring youth mostly in different model united nations. 
Q1: Tell me about your yourself?
A:  I’m basically from Kotri, but we live in Hyderabad.  I did my BBA from Isra University Hyderabad, and then I did my MBA from Mehran University of Engineering and technology. Now I’ll be pursuing my Masters in Social development policy from USA by this august. And currently doing job teaching human resource in SZABIST.
Q2: Shed some light on your credentials?
A: Well, I’m a gold medalist in M.Phil from Isra University and Silver medalist on being department topper. I’m founder of Young Foundest Program. A public speaker, moderator in public events. I have been Global UGRET alumni, now I’m Full Bright Grantee, I have been to US embassy delegation to Nepal in Everest international model united nations that’s how where my journey to MUN’s begin. Then I joined Hyderabad Model United Nations in 2014.
Q3: What is the secret behind your leadership qualities?
A: It’s really pretty tough to answer this question; I want to bring leaders for a constructive change a change that can be visibly seen.  To change the trend and to really work for the betterment of change in the society.
Q4:  What activities have you led in the past?
A:  I have been doing Model United Nations since 2014, debating since school time, I did had participated in sports a lot and in college team for organizing events and participated in co- curricular activities.
Q5: Share your any experience mentoring youth?
A: Yes, I have been doing MUN’s that’s all about mentoring youth, doing different sessions,  have been head of volunteer’s, in BRST flood rehabilitation, Mother child youth organization.
Q6: What individual had the greatest influence on you?
A:  It’s clearly Rahul Dravid since 2004. Not because he is a cricketer but he was one my inspiration He had worked in social development center. And just because of him I loved my country a lot and have been patriotic. I had never ever been this much patriotic as I have been after watching him that how much patriotic he is for his country. So apart from my family because family does have influence obviously, he is one of the person who has influenced me a lot.
Q7: You are such a social active in utmost every event or MUN you are observed how do you manage all such together?
A: It’s because I know once I’ll leave activities I’ll leave it completely so although I’m trying to do less MUN’s now because what I believe is that now it’s time to solve problems really, MUN’s is not all about discussing problems and debating it is much more than this. I believe that now it is high time to work on those problems. What I believe is that we have discussed a lot of problems and issues of countries and that’s enough now it’s time to really go into it to solve those issues seriously. Apart from this I’m a social active person because this lets me connected to people and helps me in my re professional life.
Q8: What is the response and role of your parents behind your socializing?
A: My mom is my biggest supporter actually my mom is a social person, a working lady. She understands what I want to do in my life and it’s really a blessing in my life. My mom took all of the criticism. She facilitates me a lot since beginning. She understands the society. My mom wants to do the same in her life what I’m doing now.  I’m quite open to her. I belong to a conservative background not really conservative as such but yes my family has grown up with me. That conservative perception in my relatives has ended they are also growing up with me now my entire female cousin’s doing the same what I had done. Everyone in my family has that freedom to choose the way of life the way they want.
Q9: What are your biggest strengths and greatest weaknesses?
A:  Let’s talk about my weaknesses first I have issuing saying ‘NO’; prioritize people, trust and expectations. I over think a lot at time something which is not good and I’m quite emotional. And about my strengths that I’m a responsible person throughout my life I believe that If I have to do something means I have to do that.
Q10: How do you manage your emotions on the job?
A: Honestly speaking where ever I have been worked I tried to stay the same. And to have some ethics when you are at your job. It is very important to be yourself first. I cannot speak much especially I don’t talk to anyone by my own but I’m practicing that to overcome if its need this is what my mom told me.
Q11: What do you do to promote healthy communication and social skills?
A: MUN’s have really done it good a lot of skills are polished. If someone do MUN’s seriously and done it academically.  I’m actually an introvert person I have, I have tough time talking to people, I don’t speak a lot but I have worked a lot on this to jump out from my comfort zone.  And this is what I advise to others.  Groom your skills and learn from failures.
Q12: Any suggestion for the new upcoming talents and youth?
A: The mistakes I made exactly not, I always had a tough time which field to choose. Although I’m a business student but now no more business.  I realized that I wanted to become policy maker in social development center. I realized that I have my future is in policy maker. I believe it is time to utilize myself to make some good policies. I think everything you like you can make career out it, it was also tough for me to convince my family to study what I want to do where we belong and in what we are interested. I believe that I’m born for a change;it is not that to leave this country and settled abroad. This country has a lot of issues to be solved.  There is a purpose to be born and to solve our problems to solve this countries issue. We need good politicians, education and young leaders. 

No comments:

Post a Comment