Sunday 19 February 2017

interview:shahid ali memon by daniyal

Interview
Danyalbs part 3 (2k15-mc-24)
Shahid Ali Memon

Shahid Ali Memon the principal of Eden High School. A well polite and kind nature personality, he is the bright example for those who consider the principal is like very strict and very dangerous for students. Shahid Ali Memon maintains his school environment and the academic curriculum by implementing his rules and regulations of the works.

Q1. Sir please give some background information and take a moment to introduce yourself.
A. I am initially belongs from the Memons family in our family the concept of job and studies little bit less as compare to other but I found my parents always very serious with education and all literal activities. My father is the business man he do the business of women’s clothes I also give my time with my father in our shop but the education is on my first priority. With the bless of Allah and the continuity of my hard work now Alhamdulillah I am the principal of Eden High school and performing my role towards the leading of the school.
Q2. How would you describe your leadership style?
A. leadership is mine are very much simple I am basically as an educated person believe on rules and policies I just make some rules that is fundamental for education and maintaining the environment well so I just enforce my rules on my members and students also, And the results is automatically in the form of well discipline society.
Q3. How would you describe your classroom management style?
A. Classroom of every school is like heaven and Hell both depends on managements because the students is mostly naughty and its suits on them but it doesn’t means that they can destroy the decorum of the whole class so I just provide individual seat to everyone and after the end of class no one have to permission to sit in the class.
Q4. What advice would you give to a new teacher on his or her first year?
A. Every Teacher who are new I advise him to be bold and never loss the rope of tolerance because the first impression is the last impression as we know, so to control the Students the Teachers would have to show extra expression on Boldness, Attitude, Loudness in voice, but from inside he should have to owner of the kind nature.


Q5. What steps would you take if you dealing with a student discipline incident?
A.For discipline I just demand to every student in well uniform, Course of Education, Regulatory, No extra activity not only class whereas in entire school. Anything or activity that helps in to destroy the class environment I just enforce the penalty to them according to situation and condition.
Q6. Give some examples of how you have communicated with parents of challenging students.
A.Communicate with parents of challenging students is the most sensitive and difficult task every weekend because the parents of some students are demand the good result and their this will is most respectable but they don’t know the responsibility of student’s Individual and his/her parents and guardian. That why to realize the responsibilities of the parents and the activities of their children’s is very challenging so I first listen the all the requirements of the parents of every student then I show the activities and class performance of each student to his parents and then move towards the realization for the betterment of my students.
Q7. What would be your ideal school environment?
A. In my opinion the ideal school is just that from the principal to the every student is in the discipline and doing his responsibilities in time and accurately then school environment is going good, along with the students and staff proving their self’s in educations and all other activities like conferences, Functions, sports etc.Then it would be my ideal school environment’s that there every one as going like champion.
Q8. How you recruit and maintain quality teachers and staff members?
A.I take the deep interview of all my staff to know all about his self and education with mentality then I take the responsibility according to his performance.
Q9. Why do you want this position? What motivates you to want to be a principal?
A. I consider myself perfect for this position because I have many experience according to school and education system and the major cause of my motivation is my father because according to my past there is a principal in my life that is my father who always commands me to study and getting education so now when he see myself as principal the glory and brightness in his eyes just because of my position I can never forget and its gives me the great strength and motivations.
Q10. What you suggest to Students of schools.
A. My single suggestion is for every single student of School is that never take lite the education and the importance of school yes we consider that you want to spend your time in playing and entertainments and these all also necessary for the physical growth but the education helps you to the growth of mind and personality so always try to best specially in school because the school is the base of education.


No comments:

Post a Comment